Do it yourself model with an empty space on the gooseneck for an office. This race trailer will load-up to 4 cars, including an adjustable 2nd floor and side door. Made in The Netherlands only at racetrailer.com.
As standard equipped with:
- An empty space on the gooseneck (no office wall and door)
- Adjustable, flexible (2 parts) 2nd floor for cars
- LED lighting in the loading area
- Various fixing points for cars and materials
- Stylish wheel covers
- Side skirts along the full length
- Side door with lock (right side)
- Stairs to door (with storage space)
360° tour inside this trailer
- Car View
Look around! Click and hold mouse the button and move around. Use scrollwheel to zoom in and out.
Sizes are in line
with European norms:
13.600mm long max permissible weight
20.000kg Dish height
- Gooseneck trailer
- SAF axes (twin axes with double air)
- Premium brand tires, 8 pcs
- WABCO (EBS) brake system with ABS 2S/2M anti-tilt system
- Air suspension
- Dhollandia 2.000 kg car lift, 3.000 mm, with remote control
- Security gate on life with extension deck of 1.100 mm
- Colour: RAL 9010
- LED lighting
- High-Line walls: 45 mm thick sandwich panels with seamless polyester skin plate. This version is available at additional cost.
- Trend-Line walls: standard equipped and including in the price, 45 mm thick sandwich panels with the foamed skin plate 0,6 mm thick steel linked segments with a vertical seam.
Buy, rent or lease a racetrailer.
This is self-evident in the precision and adaptability used in the construction of the race car transporters that we sell, they are designed and constructed to be ideal for transporting and servicing the valuable cargo. Now firmly established in international motorsport, Racetrailer.com has become Europe’s number 1 provider of transport solutions for motorsport teams. Rental of race trailers including 24/7 mobility service, sales of new and used race trailers, rental of trucks and an innovative platform for teams to sell or buy used race trailers: it is all provided by Racetrailer.com.